The Breakers Walk
This trail follows the Wave Rock Walk, but then branches off at the old quarry site where you will see here the rock was blasted away to make the wall to collect water for the Hyden Weir. It then traces the foot of the outcrop to the historic Breakers Picnic Area.
- It is 675 metres each way (1350 metres in total), and is flat and easy to walk.
- Interpretive signs deal with social history and aspects of the rock outcrop and surrounding vegetation.
- Contact Name:Wave Rock Visitors Center / Wave Rock Caravan Park
- Contact Phone:089880 5182 / 089880 5022
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org