Wave Rock Walk
This gentle walk leads from the car park to the Rock, along the foot of the Wave formation, to the old quarry site at the western end.
- It is just 325 metres each way (650 meters in total), and is flat and easy to walk.
- Its features include several shaded stone seats along with interpretative signage which provides information on the Wave.
- This walk links with the Hippo’s Yawn Loop, the Breakers Trail and the Hyden Rock Walk.
- Contact Name:Wave Rock Visitors Center / Wave Rock Caravan Park
- Contact Phone:089880 5182 / 089880 5022
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org